Saturday, July 10, 2004

TyroBlog - What does it mean?

As you can see from my definition, I am new to blogging. I have wanted to start a blog for some time now. As with all of life's pursuits, you have to just get started. There is never a better time or less going on, so it just has to start somewhere.

This blog will cover current political events and will follow in the footsteps of some of the great bloggers that have influenced me: Hugh Hewitt, Instapundit, Powerline, Lileks, HobbsOnline, and so many others that I can't name them all.

As you may have guessed from the bloggers I aspire to emulate, this blog will have a center-right perspective. For the first few days it will be mostly links and commentary, and, as I ease into it, I'll try to provide my own, original musings.

Here's to a new adventure...