Friday, February 25, 2005

My Excuse For Not Blogging This Week

Blogging has been light this week primarily because I have been working on another blog. I'm using Blogger and Flickr to maintain a photoblog of my Super Bowl trip.

If you're not a regular reader, my company sent a group of its top performing people to the Super Bowl this year. Since I organized the trip, I got to go with them. Now they are sending me their pictures and I am loading them to the blog site so everyone can see them. It's a good way to wrap up the trip because these guys are spread out all over the country and would have difficulty staying in touch otherwise.

But it's not going to be a static blog. I am using the pictures as a hook, but then I plan to use the blog as a meeting place for these guys. As I said before, these guys are the top performers in our company and their collective knowledge is quite impressive. I plan to solicit feedback and keep them engaged through the blog.

I'll keep you posted on its success.