Friday, September 26, 2008

Weary

That's how I feel about the election. That's how I feel about watching the news. That's how I feel about talking to anyone about it.

I'm going to vote. I'll be voting for McCain. I'll be doing what I can to help get him elected here in Colorado. But I am tired of watching polls. I am tired of watching the news. I'm tired of arguing about people with why McCain should win.

To a certain point, I am resigned to whatever happens. This is Obama's election to lose. He should win. We have an unpopular President, an unstable economy, and people just want something different. However, the polls are close, but the only poll that matters is the one on November 4th. So I am not going to worry about them until them.

As far as the economy, all I can do is just take care of my own matters and do my best to be employed, to manage my finances, and provide for my family.

I'm just going to worry about what I can control and thrive regardless of the world situation.

That's it, I'm out.