Thursday, June 08, 2006

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night!

I got in my car to go to work this morning and heard the news:

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi Killed in Bombing Raid

What a great day! I remember the Sunday morning when they announced the capture of Saddam. I'll remember this day, too. Soon, I hope we'll have another day to remember when we get Osama.

Here's a great roundup of blog posts at PajamasMedia.

Also, at FreeRepublic, there is a thread to caption the picture of Hell's newest resident. Some of my favorites so far:

Why do all these virgins look like Helen Thomas and Hillary Clinton?

Do you guys hear something?

Hello Adolph. Would you like to pitch or catch?

Uday! Qusay! What are you guys doing here? Wait a second...

Adolph, when do I bend over to pick up the soap?

Abu Musab this is Satan. Satan this Abu Musab. You two have fun now...