Friday, November 10, 2006

Back in the Saddle

TyroBlog is back!

I changed the layout of the blog, but stayed with Blogger because, frankly, I have no time to go out and do a lot of design work. I like this layout better and the transition was very easy.

I've also added Google AdSense to the top of the blog. I don't plan on getting rich, but it's free so the only cost to me is my soul.

I've been out of action for a number of reasons, which I won't elaborate on, but I am back and ready to fire up my opinion for all who will listen.

Updates

Personal: Mrs. TyroBlogger and I are expecting our second child at the end of December. I'm just hoping it happens in December - added tax deduction and child tax credit for 2006.

Professional: Got a new job with same company in the last few months with the prospect of new opportunities in the coming months. Right now, I am a corporate recruiter (hold your resumes please) with the potential to move into a role focusing on retaining our top employees.

Political: What can I say, other than Tuesday was a disappointment. There's all sorts of Monday-morning quarterbacking going on, so I won't add to that. I guess you win some and lose some, but as I've said here before, elections have consequences. As conservatives, we'll have to get past it. One thing is for sure, with Democrats is control of Congress, finding topics to blog about just got a whole lot easier.

It's good to be back!